Its not that hard . Yes !!! One can do this easily.
1. No Self Motivation
2. Over thinking on a subject.
3. Executing without thinking.Yes Sir i can climb Mt Everest in 1 hr if you say so.
4. Risk ??? Duh !!!! Are you mad i can't take it. What will he/she think if i loose? How will i face them? .. i don't think i am ready to take this risk.
5. Challenge ? Can i first discuss that with my peers?
6. Creativity . No way !!! Its written in bible and i will follow it without a hitch
7. Boss is always Right. I was made human to err but God made boss with superpowers.
8. I always thought of future in my past . No clue where present went ?
9. I am SuperMan . I can fly , i can fight 10 guys alone , i have super powers i cannot be beaten . I am proud of being I.
10. Oh only 1 hr left . Let me not think much .. let me google the idea and see what i can copy.
No comments:
Post a Comment